Terms of Service
1. This is a Contract; Parties. By submitting an order to The Forensics Files, LLC (TFF) through this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service, which constitute a contract between you and TFF. By making the products you order downloadable through this website, TFF satisfies its obligations under this contract.
2. Purchase Orders. If you submit an order through the online form to submit a purchase order and have your school pay with a check, you agree to promptly ensure your school submit payment for products ordered. Payment is due in full 30 days from order date. You agree late payments will be subject to a $20 late fee after the 30 day period and an additional $10 for each 30-day period thereafter that payment has not been received.
3. Failure to Receive Files. If you do not receive your files or other ordered products, you agree to email us within three weeks after not receiving the product. If you fail to email us, you agree to be personally responsible for paying the price for any products sent. You agree to waive any breach of this contract alleging we failed to send a product unless you complied with this provision. To comply with this provision, you must email your notice of non-receipt of products to both , , and email@example.com.
4. Agreement Not To Make TFF products publicly available. You may distribute products you have purchased from TFF to all of your students students at the school you work for when you make your purchase. But if you move schools, your new school must submit payment for use of the files. YOU AGREE NOT TO POST ANY TFF PRODUCT TO A PUBLICLY AVAILABLE WEBSITE, INCLUDING A SCHOOL'S WEBSITE, WHERE ANYONE ON THE INTERNET CAN ACCESS OR DOWNLOAD. If you fail to comply with this provision, you agree to be personally liable for all penalties under state and federal law for violating this contract and copyright law.
5. Policy on Fraudulent Order Submissions. TFF will seek out the maximum civil redress and support the maximum criminal penalties, where applicable, against those who have no intent to pay and submit this form and insert false information intended to obtain products.
6. Standard Provisions. The laws of the State of Texas and the United States apply to this contract. This is the whole contract between the parties. No other contemporaneous or previous communication or representation is part of this contract. This agreement may not be modified except by a writing signed by both parties that clearly refers to these Terms and Conditions. Any suit arising out of this transaction shall be filed in a state court in Bexar County, Texas. If any part or provision of this contract is determined to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the parties intend all other paragraphs, provisions, words, punctuation, etc., to be given effect.